Saturday, January 12, 2008

In The Midst of Everything

Its a Saturday today and as school progresses to produce increasing homework, band practices welcome in the juniors, and having just been to a birthday party, life can get pretty busy!

The day started off like any other saturday of 2008.. The noisy alarm.. followed by the wonderful
snooze. Then it's usually followed by jumping outta bed, having a rushed shower, missing breakfast and the dash to school to avoid being late for band practices. Alas, I NEVER seem to make it on time!

As previously mentioned, juniors come for their first band practice today, and boy, lotsa them! And they look like lil midgets! "
Were we that small in form1??"

Ooh! And this year we were joined by more form4's like Carmeny! Roar Mien!

After running 15 rounds around the dewan, we got pretty pooped. Then it was percussion practice! The Funnest part of band practice!




After the usual practices, gossips, chit chat and finger sores, the band bercantum balik into the big bunch. Then some rehearsals happen soon after.

Angie and I left early to get ready.. to go out to MidValley along with Razlan! It was all rather sudden really. Angie's idea to go there to catch the movie "
Atonement".

So Angie and I walk outta skool accompanied by Carmen cause she was bored.. being a junior, whose practice actually finished 2 hours before the seniors. She walked with us till the halfpoint of 2/5A and doubled back. Then the two of us made our way to my house. Razlan meets up with us before we enter my house. We spent about 15 minutes in my abode because I desperately needed a shower after band practice eventhough Angie
insisted me not to because she was scared we'd miss the movie which started at 1.45pm.

I managed to get myself spruced up in under ten minutes and we were soon walking back towards the school heading east to get to Summit's bus stop to take a bus to Midvalley. We passed by infront of school, and by that time all our fellow bandees were out and we sure kena tegur banyak kali because we were dressed up and ditched band practice early xD

Finally we reach Summit Station, and the 3 of us take a seat at the metal pole bench yang telah disediakan untuk penggunaan awam. What luck for us, the first bus to come around was a
RapidKL U63 which went all the way to MidValley!

The bus ride was pretty packed, but I didn't mind. I was really eager. Why? Because it was gonna be my
First official visit to MidValley! Uhuh!

After the somewhat short ride, we get off the bus and head up some steps to the fly over that goes dierecttly into the mall. Then, I savoured my first glimpse of the mall!



Gahh, I felt so eager, like a little kid on a field trip. Well yeah, I do still feel like a kid inside. We turned a corner and walked along a path that led straight into the mall. Then as we reach the double doors, I push the right side while Angie pushed the left side and with Razlan behind us, we crossed the threshold into Megamall!

We had 40 minutes to spare before the movie actually started so we headed for GSC to get tickets. I had my full trust in Razlan, seeing that I have never been there and have
marvelous sense of direction. The way to the cinema was torture.Razlan and I barely escaped with our lives while in the mercy of Angie's lobsterlike pinches!

When we finally arrived, the line at GSC was like
Whooooooa!
It took us 20 minutes just to get the tickets.



I felt rather thirsty after that, and we each got ourselves a choc shake from McD, and Angie got herself
twisty fries. And for the first time in my life, there was actually no place to sit in McD! So we end up eating and drinking while standing up at the bar table.




Afterwards it was time for the movie so we went into the cinema. As the credits go by, and the lights dim, the movie starts. Then the movie title appears...
Atonement. Or as the subtitle says, Perbaduhan Dosa. Razlan and I burst out laughing and bring embarrasment to Angie who was sitting with us. The movie was tragic.

After that we got hungry and browsed around the whole mall... okay, well rather the whole wing of the bottom floor for a suitable place to eat. Final decision:



A jacket potato meal to each of us!

And of all the times and places, we meet Evon having lunch with her mom there too!

Then we went to explore the whole mall! From World of Cartoons to Jusco, to MPH bookstores, to some Jigsaw place where Razlan bought a present for his sister. Then we went window shopping at Jusco, mehh.. wasn't anything nice for sale.

As we were walking



Then somewhere in Jusco... I stumbled upon an arcade! Who would've thunk it!?

I challenged Angie and Razlan to Air Hockey..















VS

Final Score
0 : 7









wee! I'm good.

During the time we were aimlessly walking, Angie decided to take a pic, but she ended up only taking me and quarter of a her face and a bit of Raz's shoulder.



Alas, the day had to come to an end, it was 6. So we had to leave to reach home on time. As we exited the premises, the day outside was pouring!



We were drenched by the time we got to the bus stop. And we got on a
U63 bus to USJ. It was SUPER cramped in there. takde tempat duduk pun.. We had to stand butt to butt with each other.

The Hostage, The Bond, and the Damsel in distress?

At some part along the way, the bus driver told us the sign on the side of the bus salah! It wasn't
U63, but a U65 instead! Gasp! So we get off the overloaded bus and sit and wait out for a proper bus. Just as we were about to sit down, we witnessed a motorcycle accident with a Waja at the Federal Highway! The cyclist like tergolek and terseret across the road. He terus limped off the road. Tak serious I hope. Immediately, as it's Malaysia... Traffic Jam berlaku.






We hitch a ride on a Metrobus outta desperation but it turned out to be a comfy journey all the way back home and it dropped us off conveniently on the other side of USJ2, which was closer to our homes!

So we head over to my place because Angie's dad was picker her up from there. Along the way, we saw a Rainbow! Having just rained and all. Which also meant.. an oppurtunity that can't be missed!

Jeng!

Pelangi Power!

Aurora Beam!!!

Then we went into my house and soon after, bersurai.

No comments: